Samuel JK Abraham
• Completed primary medical degree in Tirunelveli Medical College in 1992, India. After a year in Pediatric surgery training, joined Yamanashi Medical University, Japan in 1993. Finished post-graduate training in Cardiac surgery in 1999 and got PhD. Since then with the Division of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Yamanashi University-Faculty of Medicine, Japan till date.
• Lecturer, Centre for advancing clinical research, Yamanashi University; 2012~ till date
• Started research in stem cells under the Nichi-In consortium, Tokyo, Japan in 2000
• Founder & Director, Nichi-In Centre for Regenerative Medicine (NCRM), India; 2005~ till date
• Distinguished Visiting Professor Award by the University of Toronto, CIHR TPRM April 2012.
• Adjunct Faculty, INDICASAT, Panama, April 2012
• Member, Scientific Board, International Stem Cell Academy (http://www.stemcell-academy.com/scientific-board/)
• Scientific Advisor, Edogawa Evolutionary Laboratory of Science (EELS) (www.eels.tokyo) Publications on Regenerative Medicine: Click here Publications in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery. Click here